Located in the heart of scenic Ohiopyle, the Ohiopyle House Cafe offers a quaint dining experience inside or out on the deck which boasts a full bar with a wide variety of local beer, wine and frozen drinks.
We are adjacent to the bike trail and the visitor's center. Stop in and browse through our collection of historical photos and local memorabilia.
Join us on our deck before hitting the trail and enjoy a drink or one of our sandwiches to go. Our helpful staff will gladly direct you to some of the areas best kept secrets.
- Fine Dining
- Kids Menu
- Vegetarian Meals
- Dine inside or enjoy your meal from the Deck with plenty of scenerary.
- Dogs Welcome!
- Build your own Bloody Mary Bar
- Famous Margarita's and Frozen Daquaries
- Marriettaville Tavern features over 60 varieties of beer.
- Vast Wine selection
- Convenient meals to-go while hitting the trail.
- Biking, lodging, and meal packages available.
- Browse our Historical photos and local memoribilla
Now Serving Breakfast
Order from our Menu or enjoy our Breakfast Buffet which is available Saturday, Sunday and Holidays!